Who we are: Chris Harding – Lead Trainer
Chris is a dedicated, highly professional and qualified trainer with 18 years experience in research, design, delivery and maintenance of training events.
Conscientious, friendly and outgoing, he has a proven capability in delivering standard and bespoke solutions for business operational and organisational needs, combined with a relaxed manner which promotes straight-forward learning.
With strong business awareness, Chris is a well organised individual with a flexible approach working effectively at all levels in organisations, as part of a team or independently, with the ability to manage change and exceed desired results.
In addition, he has the ability and patience to work alongside individuals, leading them in natural self-development.
Key Skills and Attributes
- Training design, delivery, review, maintenance
- Planning and Project Management
- Research, assessment and need identification
- CIPD qualified (Assoc CIPD)
- Pro-active problem solving and realistic solution design
- 18 years of adult-centred learning experience